mamasuds laundry soap: unscented
- free US shipping + returns
- In stock, ready to ship
Our formulation is based on our own need for a laundry soap that would clean our cloth diapers (so yeah, think about how well it must work) yet it had to be gentle enough to not irritate our baby's skin. We didn't want to add to the labor of laundry by using two different detergents. On top of it all, we had hard water.
If MamaSuds Laundry Soap can clean cloth diapers, imagine how it can clean your regular laundry.
- Ingredients: water, potassium olivate (saponified olive oil), sodium carbonate, and sodium borate
- 16 fluid ounces (sample bottle only available in unscented) or a 64 fluid ounce BPA-free + recyclable bottle
- Options for unscented, or pure lavender or lemon essential oil
- HE safe
- SLS-free, Dye-free, phthalate free
- Biodegradable and safe for septic systems
- Free of any synthetic ingredients
- 16 fluid ounce sample bottle will do up to 32 loads of laundry (and by the way, this only comes in unscented!)
- 64 fluid ounce bottle will do up to 128 loads of laundry
- Soap dispenser pump is available for the 64 fluid ounce bottle. It dispenses in 1 fluid ounce increments.
- 2018 Indie Business Artisan product of the year in the Lifestyle + Home category
Directions: Use 1/2 to 1 full tablespoon per load for high-efficiency washing machines; one tablespoon to 1/4 cup per load for regular machines.